- Client : Industrial Vision Systems Ltd.
- Market : Manufacturing Industries
- Services : Design and production for advertising, print and exhibition. Copywriting/editing, photoshop retouching and illustration. Online marketing and PPC advertising. Website hosting.
- Web : www.industrialvision.co.uk
- Overview : We first met the directors of IVS in the late 90's when presenting to a company they were planning on leaving to start IVS. Luckily we made a decent impression on them as they asked us to design their corporate identity and provide the marketing collateral to get their fledgling business underway. Starting from an idylic Barn Conversion in the Oxfordshire countryside, then moving into a more spacious industrial unit in the fabulously named Kingston-Bagpuize, their growth continued unabated by absorbing their neighbours units, until eventually they ran out of neighbours. There growth is matched by their enthusiasm and expertise in developing their business, harnessing the latest in vision technology and robotics to provide winning vision systems for leading companies on a global scale. Now they are based on the world renowned Harwell Campus as befits this unique and forward thinking company.
The current IVS logo has only been modified the once since its creation in 2000. It signifies the framed image capture of their technology and is used in both positive and reversed out formats for all their marketing requirements as well as branding their machines.
Stationery and Literature
IVS operate in virtually every division of manufacturing and industry, where no one installation or machine vision system is the same. They have developed a range of modular and adaptable vision systems that can now be customised to suit any application in any manufacturing sector. We produced a range of data sheets and case studies specific to the main industry sectors so clients can see technical information and real world examples for their respective application. As well as these there is also the flagship 16 page brochure providing a glimpse into their latest developments, various vision systems, training and application areas.
Exhibition and signage
We’ve produced numerous panels, roller banners and exhibition stands for IVS. From one off exhibitions to panels on permanent display in their offices, training areas and hi-tech showrooms.