Content marketing, lead generation, UX, native marketing – call them what you like, the way that you communicate with customers and potential customers seems to have changed beyond all recognition.
Or has it?
Sure, there’s new means of communication and a bit more variety, but marketing is still about getting your message in front of your target audience.
Online marketing and lead generation
We’re happy to do as much or as little as you need – from complete management of your marketing strategy to acting as an extra hand to the pump – and that’s why we’ve built a modular service that lets us scale our offerings to meet the exact requirements of your business.
We can provide training to bring everyone up to speed and working together across all projects, at the same level. We can even help introduce specific performance indicators and write a business plan that lays out objectives and clear pathways to set about achieving them.
Content marketing is a great way of maintaining constant interest in your business as well as boosting your SEO. Our content marketing service offers:
- An analysis of your business, services and sector to build an informed and effective content strategy that contributes towards your long-term business goals
- The planning and delivery of structured campaign that ensures that your business is constantly relevant and in front of potential customers
- An all-inclusive approach that uses everything – from LinkedIn communities to printed newsletters – to make sure that potential customers are driven towards the point of sale.
Forensic lead tracking
While marketing, maintaining a strong presence and SEO are great for bringing customers to your door – the hard work isn’t over yet. Our lead forensics service makes that final push – from interest in your business to making the sale – a little easier, compiling all of the information you need to give you an all-important head start over your competitors.
- Forensic lead tracking gives you an idea of the levels of interest in your business by monitoring and collecting information on visitors to your site
- It also monitors what is going on and presents you with a fully realised and detailed breakdown of potential, warm customers for your sales team to target
- We compile this data – including the business, the representative, what pages they visited and content they read and how long they stayed on the site – and present you with a detailed report that acts as an excellent sales tool.
- We create a weekly report and set up the key features of the system for you to use.
When it comes to making a sale, nothing beats real human interaction. While cold emails or marketing campaigns may be effective, picking up the phone and making a call is still – by some distance – the most effective method of sealing the deal. If the thought of picking up the phone and making those calls fills you with dread, our telesales package has been designed to:
- Pair your business with proven individuals with the intelligence and rapport needed to represent your business as if they were a part of your in-house team.
- Develop a strong working relationship between you and experts in building relationships with your potential customers and getting a foot in the door.
- Offer a range of courses – from a quick refresher course to full telesales training – to bring your in-house team up to speed and build their confidence.
- Help your business develop and hone its telesales strategy, leading to higher conversion rates and more sales.
If you’re in a hurry to get your website in front of potential customers, nothing beats pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. On top of that, PPC campaigns don’t have to be expensive – you can spend as much or as little as you like and turn campaigns on and off in an instant.
Our PPC campaign offers:
- A tailored and targeted campaign designed to work within your budget
- A continued analysis your campaign that maximises the positive keywords to help you get the most out of your budget, whatever its size. (We’ve already saved one of our clients over 80% of their PPC spend by analysing keywords to improve the success rate and quality of visitors to their website.)
- We work with you to create PPC advertising that targets individuals and maintains a discreet presence in their digital behaviour – and to pair this targeting with other marketing streams.
- If you choose, we can run the entire PPC campaign. We’ll handle everything from honing the keywords to targeting potential customers to make sure that you get the results you want without lifting a finger.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
This goes without saying, but the higher you rank on Google (and other search engines), the easier it is for customers to find you. The easier it is for customers to find you, the more traffic you’ll get. Our SEO service has been designed to ensure that your website is fully optimised for the highest possible ranking for key phrases on all search engines. We will:
- Research your competitors, study your industry and sector and run keyword analytics to see what is effective and what keywords you should target.
- Carefully match keywords and phrases in your advertising and web copy to match phrases that your customers most commonly search for – putting your business in front of thousands of potential customers.
- Strategically place keywords throughout your web copy and advertising to ensure that it corresponds with the latest Google algorithms, ensuring the best possible Google ranking.